Monday, November 23, 2009

You Down with OPB?

If you were born around the same time I was, you'll have fond memories of OPP by Naughty by Nature. In my quest to find reading material and marvel at how witty and intelligent other people are, I'm down with OPB, Yeah you know me. The first two letters are the same but the last is something different. Other People's Blogs.

In reading KA's blog today, I clicked on Diane's name and that took me to her blog with a warming story about her brother. From one of her previous posts, I saw a link to this awesome story from Blogget Jones about how a "peon" in an office can pull through to the amazement of coworkers with something important that would benefit the company. I can identify with this story in many ways...I like it. (What I really hear in my head is "EH HEH SUCKERS - CHECK ME OUT!")

Cheers to finding OPB and enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: