Friday, November 27, 2009

Shocking - I didn't go.

The best laid plans of mice and men....

I did not get up at 4am this morning to hit up Target and score my $3 panini press. My family stayed till midnight, I stayed up till 1, and I just didn't see the point of getting out of my amazingly cozy bed three hours later. My brothers talked me out of it last night anyway..."why would you go to there to save only 27 bucks? There's no guarantee that you'll even get one." They were right. I didn't go so I actually saved $30! HA :) Knowing me, I wouldn't be allowed to leave without spending at least $50 anyway. It's Target.

Currently, I'm posted on the couch, watching a little Fresh Prince of Bel Air (ohhhh daytime TV). I'm about to order a bunch of awesome photo supplies...I'll do my Black Friday shopping from here.

No comments: