Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekends Go by Much Too Fast.

A little karaoke watchin', a little errand runnin', a little primpin' and pamerin', a little movie watchin'....all in all a good weekend.

Saturday night we went to see A Christmas Carol - M's movie! It was really good - very true to the story, nice and dark. The 3D thing was a little wacky, made me sick a little, but it was pretty rad. I don't know if I've ever seen a movie in 3D! Scrooge's scraggly old fingers would come right out atchya. It was cool. Not only that, M got a CREDIT! A MOVIE CREDIT! As in her name was in the CREDITS! It was SO COOL. Congrats, M!

Today was a lot of lazin' around, as my Sundays usually go. I'm halfway productive right now...working on photos and watching Tough Love 2. It's called multitasking. Don't judge.
....................................

I'm thankful that my friends are down to earth and successful! I'm also thankful for pizza.

No comments: