Monday, November 30, 2009

Even the fancy printer needs some love.


sf bay area craigslist > north bay > other seeking other > Looking for an LTR

Some people may call me fancy - I do a lot of color printing on large paper - but I'm really just a regular printer looking for a long-term relationship (LTR).

Me: on the heavy side but cuddly all the same, can print anything you want up to 11x14, open-minded and accepting of all colors equally, not into this internet thing but I have the capabilities, not dysfunctional like the printer next to me, stable and currently employed at an office, I can be expensive but just a little TLC goes a long way.

You: a nice smile, tenderhearted, likes office employment or at least respects it, no kids as they may hurt me, and lives within the Napa/American Canyon area. I can't travel too far.

No comments: