Friday, May 21, 2010

Monday's Travels

Monday, I had an awesome opportunity to attend the Mario Batali Foundation golf tourney in LA....talk about a photo opp. We left early to make sure we made our flights. Surprisingly in LA, the airport was dead. I'm talkin' morgue status. We ended up getting to the gates by 5:14 - early enough for me to jump onto the 5:30 instead of the 6:50. There were three open seats when I got on the plane... 1) between two very large men 2) next to a screaming baby or 3) between a large man and a teeny chick. I chose option number 3.

I asked the man if I could scoot into the middle seat, and instead of getting up, he slides over. I told him he didn't have to do that, but he said it was fine, so I got the aisle. I was so happy to be on this flight getting home over an hour early that I really can't complain....but the dude spilled over into my seat enough that I couldn't put my right arm by my side, it had to be crossed over my middle. Awesome. Oh well, c'est la vie. Between the two crying babies and a 100% full flight, we made it home with no issues and I had a date with Chevy's flautas on the way home.

The moral of the story is: be happy when things go your way. For once.

This is the end of the most boring blog post ever. If you happen to be reading this on May 21, please check Google - so rad.

No comments: