Monday, May 24, 2010

Lady Gagme

Reason #36217343 why I can't stand Lady Gagme.

From SFGate.com:

"I hate big acts that just throw an album out against the wall, like, 'Buy it! F**k you!' It's mean to fans. You should go out and tour it to your fans in India, Japan, the U.K. I don't believe in how the music industry is today. I believe in how it was in 1982. I don't understand bands who say they'll tour for one year, then record the next. I make music every day!"


Commentary: You were born in 1986. Shut your face.

"And the 24 year old admits she has been taking pills to help her deal with the pressures of fame: "(I use) prescription medicine. I can't control my thoughts at all. I'm tortured. But I like that... It's good to be tortured. The thoughts are unstoppable - but so is the music. It comes to me constantly."

Commentary: So it's ok to load up on drugs because your thoughts run like crazy? Sounds like someone else I know of. Pathetic. Grow up. You're not that tortured. You had a normal childhood with regular parents. You even went to Catholic school. Oh, right. You're a part of the generation that thinks they're special and more important than anyone else. Reality check - you're just another person. That's it. 


[note: I still like Just Dance but if I hear Ale-alejandro Ale-alejandro or On my telephone again, I'll go crazy.]

No comments: