Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Thoughts of the Day

Thought #1: I think the last name "Nesbit" is really funny. I have no idea why. It cracks me up every time I see it.

Thought #2: Why do websites now use password reset questions like "Where did you go on your honeymoon?" and "Where did you meet your spouse?" Stop rubbing it in already! I don't have those! I also didn't have a pet growing up except a hermit crab (long story) and the street I lived on in Washington was a number. So was the one in Ohio. I need to figure out a good write-in question.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Haha!!! Um, my great grandma, who I was named after, was a Nesbit. That is HILARIOUS.

Wine Chick said...

NO WAY! No wonder we're friends. I decided on Sat that my new name is going to be GInger Pendergrass but now I'm thinking maybe I should go for Ginger Nesbit. Hehehehehe man that makes me giggle.