Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yoga

So I haven't tried yoga since like 2003 because it hurt my bum shoulder pretty bad. On Monday night, Z and I went to Drank's house with Q and did yoga in her living room to a DVD. It was the exact opposite of Frozen Yoga - it's been SO hot here it was more like free Bikram Yoga. Anyway, I'm sore. I don't know if it was the yoga or the laughter at things in the DVD like "let your organs soften" and "release your spine down to your pubis." I mean, seriously? Who talks like that?

Reason #3829 why I don't do yoga - it hurts my shoulder.
Reason #24579 why I don't do yoga - it's cheesy and makes me giggle.
Reason #1947 why I don't do yoga - I'm not that bendy.

Cheers to the giggles...without them, I don't know how I'd go on.

PS - Imagining us doing yoga in Drank's living room is actually quite funny.

No comments: