Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Quest

In my seemingly never ending quest to find a date, I re-joined an online dating service that provided me with hilarious dating stories in the past. I've been on one date so far - no fireworks but a cool dude - and hope to have a few more comin'. In these times when I try to put myself out there again to meet someone for whom I'm not settling, stories like this are rubbed in my face. Sure, it's a happy story. I love happy stories. If I could watch one type of movie for the rest of my life it would be romantic comedies (The Hangover is a romantic comedy, right?). I love that they went through this tragic event, not even speaking to each other until months later. It's such a fairy tale story - one that gives me hope and happiness.

Do I need to land on the Hudson river in a plane to meet someone??? If so, let's go. I have a plane to catch.

No comments: