Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Monday Night

  • Bottega last night was delicious.
  • Life is wacky.
  • When it rains it pours.
  • When you think people can't be more obnoxious, they prove you wrong.
  • Dinner tonight with Joel Gott was an awesome experience; one I'll never forget.
  • Not that I usually care what people think, but I hope I'm thought of as down to earth and laid back and not dramatic with ridiculous ideas.
  • I guess I was on the Food Network tonight...I missed it though. I was really hoping for the cutting room floor.
  • It might be time to get The Good Cable back.
  • I'm lazy enough to wish I had a house cleaner, a gardner, and a cook.
  • I'm ambitious enough to want to tear down walls in my house.
  • I wish I'd be more content sometimes. The grass is definitely not always greener.
  • When am I going to start running?
  • When is it my turn?
  • Things in life usually turn out for the better - I know of one for sure where I dodged a bullet.
  • “Tell me what you brag about and I'll tell you what you lack” - Spanish Proverb
  • I wish my toe would heal already.
  • This entitlement issue is worth its own blog posting. Soon.
  • People really need to get off their high horses. Or their high Shetland ponies, as it were.
  • I hope my adopted grandma is ok.
  • I hope my brother's new life in the great Northwest is outrageously fun, incredibly splendid, and perfectly him.
  • I like my bed. It's soft, welcoming, and I have 4839472 pillows that envelope me in a fortress of slumber.
Nighty night. Again.

No comments: