Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More About Friends

I wanted to write you all a song, but I figured there were enough songs in the world by actual musicians that were about friends, so I'll just plagiarize those.

My first thought was that "With a Little Help from My Friends" was the perfect choice, especially if you think of the Joe Cocker version.



Then I thought that "My Friends" by the Chili Peppers would be a good choice, but then remembered that it's actually really depressing and absolutely not a good choice at all.



So here I am, left with the only other song I can think of off the top of my head that has to do with friends...

Just a Friend, Biz Markie.

OH BABY YOOOOOOU
YOOOUUU GOT WHAT I NEEEEEED
[altered lyrics here] BUT YOU SAY YOU'RE JUST MY FRIEND, YOU SAY YOU'RE JUST MY FRIEND
OH BABY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

That works.

[Now, just don't cheat on me, k? Thanks.]

1 comment:

Sara said...

Holla!