Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Goob on the Couch

Here I sit, watching the American Idol finale. Yay Kris Allen. I like when the underdog wins....I don't even remember this guy from auditions or even Hollywood week. Yay for him and his little blonde wife - their lives have changed so dramatically and it's fun to think about how I'd feel if it were me. Unfortunately, I'd be in the award clips for worst female, oh, I mean, Outstanding Female. Stupid Bikini Girl. Stupid Tatiana.

In other news, I got the EA Sports Active for the Wii last night. It's super cool! It's basically the bootcamp I did last summer....lunges, squats, rows, running, walking, ya know - the works. I'm sore today...though that could be from the massive amounts of boxing-tennis-bowling-baseball that Wenis and I did last night. Boxing is still my favorite....it's SO FUNNY.

I'm still pretty exhausted from our sales meeting last week... American Idol has kept me up waaaay past my bedtime tonight. Time for some shut eye.

No comments: