Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Interesting Driving Thought

As I was driving to a work dinner this evening, I was thinking, wow, I need to get my eyebrows did. Badly. Then I thought, I have whacked eyebrows - I think I'll blog about that. Then I realized that I have blogged about my eyebrows before and that's just weird, creepy OCD. Then my crazy train of thought went to this.........

I have Big Bird's height and curiosity.
I have Cookie Monster's love of all that is sugar. C is for cookie that's good enough for me....
I have Oscar the Grouch's realism.
I have Snuffleupagus' invisible qualities, like when I wear costume items.
I have Ernie's sense of humor.
I have Miss Piggy's love of shoes and things that sparkle.
I have Animal's passion.
I have Kermit's sarcasm and the ability to burst into song.
And of course, I have Bert's eyebrows.

Cheers to the Muppets - whether they are on Sesame Street or The Muppets - and all that they encompass!

No comments: