Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Miss the InTERnet.

Comcast sucks. Everyone knows this, but we have few options. My inTERnet at home doesn't work and I'm the type to be driven completely batty by technical difficulties. Why won't the stupid web page come up? What's wrong with it?? They don't know. I don't know. I hate them.

Ah, that's better. Got a little venting out of my system.

Since I don't have inTERnet at home (yet), I've been out of touch on pretty much everything. Going from my last job where 70% of my day was spent wasting time online, this is a very different world for me! I miss it, actually. Now that I'm almost in the last year of my twenties {gasp} maybe it's good for me...

This weekend was good, though not quite what I had planned, which is ok of course. Got my eyebrows did & ate a ton of food (thanks to KK Digital for an awesome Friday morning), saw my friend Miz Wheeler on Friday night where we headed to the Grill for cornbread, wild rice salad, Ahi, halibut, and a bottle of Napa Cellars Zin. Saturday got some stuff done on the house (special thanks to my folks for helping, as usual), and Sunday was spent at home for Easter.

I'm pretty tired this morning, so my post is lame. My apologies to anyone who reads it.

Cheers to sleeping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree- Comcast does suck. A lot. If your Comcast’s not working for you (which apparently it isn't), you should try this great new email provider that my friend just got me hooked on. It's called BigString (http://bigstring.com), the new free webmail program. It offers revolutionary features. When you send mail from your BigString free email account, you are protected. BigString is like an automatic shredder for your email. You can self-destruct or change an email that's already been sent or read. Don't leave your messages sitting in peoples' inbox forever.
Try it! Enjoy :)