Thursday, February 8, 2007

You learn something new everyday...

On January 19, I learned that you can move on.

Last Tuesday, I learned that moving on is actually quite scary...yet thrilling.

Yesterday I learned that there was finally a name for my age group (those of us between Gen X and Gen Y): The Millenials. Sounds like a trippy 60s soul rock band.

Today I learned that there are no wine writers in the industry between the ages of 21 - 30.

Today I decided to change that. No, I won't be writing for Wine Spectator or Wine Enthusiast, or even the Napa Valley freebie papers, but I will write here as often as I can. I'll tell you about my adventures in the world of wine (probably referred to later in this blog as WoW, because I know how many people dig acronyms), tastings, reviews, people I meet, and more.

Cheers to starting a new life!

1 comment:

Gabe said...

Congrats and cheers on the new life, Megan! And congrats on being the first Millennial to write about your new industry. I'm really happy for you! :)