Friday, March 12, 2010

Nothing to Say.

When I was little and just learning how to talk, my mom was impressed by how well I was with words. I could spell at a young age and loved to read. My dad on the other hand, was surprised by how MUCH I talked. I believe he said to my mom, "She just never stops talking, does she." I don't think I've stopped since. It's not that I like to hear myself talk, I just have a lot to say and usually it's about unimportant topics. Life is just that - a series of random topics all smashed into waking hours. I just happen to comment on some of them.

As you can tell by my last post - Feb 19 - I haven't had much to say. Lots of life events have brought me down and prevented me from having anything witty, funny, random, interesting or somewhat coherent to say.

This post isn't one of the ones where I comment on life or anything. I just thought I should check in, say hello, let my three readers know that I'm still alive, and that I hope that when Spring comes in shortly, my pleasant demeanor will return with it.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

3 cheers for spring arriving next week!!! Let alone bringing nice weather the week before :-)

I am sure your life will take a better turn shortly...