Friday, February 12, 2010

Travel and Coming Home

I got to travel for work this week - it was a surprisingly easy trip travel-wise. Awesome airports, no lines for anything anywhere, walking distance to everything - those travel days are the best.

I love to people watch. Traveling allows me to do this without seeming creepy or weird. I'm expected to be alone, so it's not uncomfortable for me to just sit there and take in all the crazy things people do.

Here's this guy, I-Love-Cell-Phones-Guy.

















When I got back to Sacramento, I was greeted by a precocious 8 or 9 year old, who was saying hello to everyone getting off our plane. She then tells me, "I love your shirt!" Who knew that a little kid could make my day like that! Thank you, little girl, for making me feel good for the whole day.

Another reason I was feelin' pretty happy yesterday was that my new couch and chair arrived! I am officially an adult now. So exciting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait a minute - you want to be an adult?? Where is the fun in that?

hehe - love the couch :-) Can't wait to give it a test drive.