Thursday, July 2, 2009

In Response to My Food Idea...

So I know I said I was going to try to become a Flexitarian, but now I'm not so sure. Check it, yo: an article on how being a vegetarian makes your bones weak. Yeah, I already have the female thing working against me with bone density and though I'm an avid milk drinker, I worry about osteoporosis. Ok, maybe not as much as how I worry about diabetes or if the Richmond bridge is going to fall into the Bay, but I do think about it.

Granted, I don't believe everything I read because in a few days, there will be an article from some other source that being a vegetarian is better for your bones and prevents psoriasis or something. I take all this stuff with a grain of salt. But just a grain, I'm watching my blood pressure.

Cheers to the news - you never know what you're gonna get.

No comments: