Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Babies

I often wonder what it will be like to be married and have kids. It'll be so different than my current life that I can hardly imagine living that far away life. I looooove babies, and I wonder sometimes what I would do if I had an ugly baby. I know it's a horrible thing to say, and I'll think my baby is adorable, blah blah blah. But seriously, what if my baby isn't cute? Is there such a thing as BABY GOGGLES - a phenomenon where parents automatically think their baby is cute even if it isn't? Think beer goggles but with no alcohol involved. You're looking at your kid and you think oh my, I created this beautiful little bundle of joy and all the while everyone else thinks, oy, that kid is uuuugggllyyy.

I just entered it into Urban Dictionary. Hopefully it'll be approved soon and I'll go down in history as the chick who made up Baby Goggles. Thank you and goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, can i just tell you how fabulous this word is?? I think you're a genius. Also, I don't care what anyone says. Bloogling is also a word found on Urban Dictionary.

Wine Chick said...

Teehee! I like my word too :) And bloogling is totally a word - what else would you call "searching for blogs on Google"?