Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ups & Downs

Today was a pretty good day. No real reason why - I had my review, the sun finally shone through the high clouds, I'm trying to take control of my finances. It was a pretty good day.

My goal of getting organized is not quite happening. Between all of the photo work, my full-time job, commitments to friends and family, my house has gone downhill and I just don't have the energy or motivation to get it in shape. Usually when it gets to this point I plan a party - that way I have a goal I have to strive for. Of course, if I do that, I end up throwing everything in cute boxes or closets, never to be seen again. It's life or mess, man.

I have come to the realization that I am addicted to Cadbury Cream Eggs. Not like "oh I love those things" but more like "GIMME A CADBURY CREAM EGG NOW." I'm so addicted that I should go on Intervention for them. Actually, I should go on Intervention for being addicted to Intervention.

No comments: