Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Small, Small World

...but I'm starting to like it...?? I went to a wine event this evening at Benziger and it was really cool! The tour was short but good, ran into a current coworker, an ex-coworker, and my old Sonoma neighbor (if it's random and you love it clap your hands! clap! clap!) and met some really great people. Can't wait for more of these!

This coming weekend is a surprise for Cornbread and Wenis - Kellogg and I are taking them somewhere to do something. I can't say because they may read this and then it wouldn't be a suprise now, would it?

Last night, El Jefe and I went to a vendor fair for one of our customers. I do have to say that I miss events and being a booth babe, for lack of a better term. I love talking to people and repeating myself.

I didn't really have anything to say this evening, I just felt like blogging. Sorry if you fell asleep.

Cheers to wine events and surprise b-day weekends!!

No comments: