Monday, March 12, 2007

My Blog, How Do I Miss Thee

It's been too long since my last post - a lot has happened and I'm trying to get my bearings! We closed on the house, signed the papers, and on Thursday the keys will be mine all mine. At the same time I'll be doing a little work on that place, I need to get my condo in tip top shape for a sale! Do I sound like an HGTV show? I should, it's all I watch lately!

We went to Mustards last week - it was very enjoyable. The food, the weather, the company - all perfect for a Friday. I certainly lived it up that day, going to Market with friends for dinner. Talk about delicious carbs. Of course I got the mac & cheese (very adult, remember?) and a side of cornbread. I like my food all the same color. We topped off that carbalicious dinner with some amazing s'mores (that's right, s'mores) and some brownie-ice cream heavenly thing. Did I mention I've gained a pant size since I started this job? It's a bittersweet fact.

Today was amazing weather-wise - it's definitely a beautiful thing to live in California. Days like today, with the sun up till 6:30 and the temps in the 80s, put a smile on my face and a spring in my step. I needed both of those!

Over the weekend I had some of The Show - it's quite yummy. The label is awesome, the wine is good, I'm a happy camper.

No comments: