Friday, November 6, 2009

Energy Star

This makes me furious.

One comment has it right....charging for checked bags when those same bags were free 2 years ago (same cargo space! argh.), Comcast raising rates 40% over the past 5 years, credit card companies slamming us with new fees at the start of the year......How can consumers push back? HOW? If I could figure out a way, I'd do it. From what I can tell, I need solar panels to go off the grid of PG&E, I need to get rid of my internet so I don't have to deal with Comcast, I have to get rid of my phone because AT&T is the WORST EVER, and I should probably get rid of my car since gas is a rip off and I look like a soccer mom. (ok, not energy related but it's true.)

The only thing I have going for me is I'm on a well. Too bad it stains my tub/sink/toilet and doesn't taste great. Now if I could just get my garden going...

No comments: