Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday 2009

In my quest to stop shopping on Dec 1, I've done a bit of damage in the retail world, single handedly bringing the economy back on track. I have never shopped on Black Friday - I view that day as the one to do anything else because everyone will be at the mall/Target, etc. This Friday though, I really, really want to go to Target to get a $3 panini press. I mean, come on. $3? I've been wanting one of those forever! If the rumors are just rumors, and I drag myself the half mile to Target to find that there is no such thing as a $3 panini press, I'll be sorely disappointed. I may even throw a fit. I don't do well on no sleep.

Wish me luck.

Update: Looks like it's real! 

...........................................
I am thankful for lazy Sundays and bad reality TV. I really am. Pure entertainment for the tired soul.

No comments: