Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Organize. Organize. Organize.

How is my organization going in 2010, you ask? Ummmm. Slow and steady wins the race. My house looks like it threw up on itself. I swear, in the disaster I've created, I am getting more organized. The file drawer in the office? Organized. Will anyone ever see that besides me? No. Does it look like I've made progress? No. Does it feel good to get the drawer organized? Oh yes.

In other news, I got home pretty late this evening from shooting an event in the city. Always awesome but man I'm tired. Exhausted but exhilarated. I love love love to shoot. Being in the city also reminded me about how much I'd like to move back. The restaurant where the event was being held was bustling with a ton of people - my age - and it's only Tuesday. Friends meeting friends for happy hour. Coworkers enjoying a pint and conversation. First dates. All that sounds better than me + my TV. Blah.

As I got onto the Bay Bridge, I saw that they were filming a movie where S and I once stood in freeway run off. Sounds disgusting I know...because IT WAS. We had gone to a club on Harrison and were trying to find a cab to take us back to the island. This was not the night S lost a shoe in the club. In our journey to find a cab, we found a waterfall coming off of what was left of the Embarcadero Freeway. Yep, freeway run off. Lovely image, ain't it? I guess that's what you do when you're 21 and ruh-TARDs.

On that note, I'm off to bed. I'll check ya later, homeslices.

No comments: