Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gordita Supreme

Dear Mr. Glen W. Bell Jr.,

I read today that you have passed on, have started your run for the border in the sky. I'm so very sorry to hear this news.

I want to thank you for starting Taco Bell well before I was born. Because of your entrepreneurship, I have been able to enjoy Taco Bell since I can remember. My love affair with the 7-layer burrito began in high school, when we found out we could make a mall run for Taco Bell and be back in time before lunch was over. Lately, my Taco Bell cravings have been satisfied with 2 crunchy tacos, 1 soft taco and a beef Gordita Supreme. Does life get any better?

From all of the Taco Bell fans around the world, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 3am on weekends and Sunday afternoons have never been more complete.

~Your Biggest Fan.

No comments: