Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seasonal Sweets

I want to give a quick shout out to my homies the Girl Scouts for selling the best cookies ever. Hello Samoas, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a year, and you look well. Nomnomnomnom.... Thin Mints! Great to see you! Have a great time in my freezer and I'll check back with you in a few days. Make yourselves at home.

Missed Connection: I haven't seen you in a year, and you haven't been in Target yet recently. I expected you to be there. Me: Tall, brown hair, loves sweetness. You: Short, round, chocolatey outside, creme goodness, only comes out to play around Easter. Where art thou, Cadbury Creme Eggs? I really felt a strong connection last year and have thought about you ever since. Hope to reconnect soon! I'll be the one with wild hazel eyes in the candy section. 

1 comment:

Jersey J said...

You make me laugh