Friday, February 19, 2010

The City

I'm going to the City this weekend and I'm actually really excited. Now that I've been off of my I-Hate-San-Francisco kick for the past couple of years, this weekend should be a blast. A co-worker from a much colder state is coming into town and it'll be great to see her too! On my way home on Sunday, I'll definitely be stopping on The Island for a much needed photo opp and some brief nostalgia.

When I'm away, my parents use my house as their Napa vacation home. This is cool for them but I have to clean and that ain't cool. Hope they don't mind that their B&B is a messy one. They're just going to have to deal with the extra clothes on the bed and the blankets strewn on the couch. Someday I'll become Susie Homemaker and get the housecleaning down pat. Maybe.

No comments: