- Bottega last night was delicious.
- Life is wacky.
- When it rains it pours.
- When you think people can't be more obnoxious, they prove you wrong.
- Dinner tonight with Joel Gott was an awesome experience; one I'll never forget.
- Not that I usually care what people think, but I hope I'm thought of as down to earth and laid back and not dramatic with ridiculous ideas.
- I guess I was on the Food Network tonight...I missed it though. I was really hoping for the cutting room floor.
- It might be time to get The Good Cable back.
- I'm lazy enough to wish I had a house cleaner, a gardner, and a cook.
- I'm ambitious enough to want to tear down walls in my house.
- I wish I'd be more content sometimes. The grass is definitely not always greener.
- When am I going to start running?
- When is it my turn?
- Things in life usually turn out for the better - I know of one for sure where I dodged a bullet.
- “Tell me what you brag about and I'll tell you what you lack” - Spanish Proverb
- I wish my toe would heal already.
- This entitlement issue is worth its own blog posting. Soon.
- People really need to get off their high horses. Or their high Shetland ponies, as it were.
- I hope my adopted grandma is ok.
- I hope my brother's new life in the great Northwest is outrageously fun, incredibly splendid, and perfectly him.
- I like my bed. It's soft, welcoming, and I have 4839472 pillows that envelope me in a fortress of slumber.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Random Thoughts on a Monday Night
Deep thoughts by Wine Chick