Thursday, July 16, 2009

Famous! Sorta.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If you get something published on the interweb, does it count?

I know that *I* submitted this story to Divine Caroline, but they did accept it after review and that makes me very, very happy!! I made some minor changes, but this is pretty much the story pulled straight from my blog...enjoy it again, at my expense. Just kidding! It IS hilarious.


WOOHOO!  This is slightly more exciting than getting my third word/phrase published in Urban Dictonary today! Awesome day for some interweb writing action.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow, congrats! just read it again - just as funny as the first time! :)
good for you, turning this bizarre incident (what a freak, this guy!) into comedy gold!
so hey, do you smoke weed?

Wine Chick said...

HEEHEE! It's quite entertaining...even I can't believe that I went out with that guy. So funny! Are you a pot head, Focker? :)