Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THE LIST.

Sooooooo in 23 days I turn 31. Um. Yeah. I sort of don't think that I'll accomplish most of what's on my list in the next 23 days. I've only done 7 so far. SEVEN. I canceled my east coast trip (#s 2 & 3. Bummer. I'll miss you guys.), so there goes two anyway.

So what I'm thinking is that I'll roll this list over into my 32nd year of life, change out the ones I did for new ones, and add one, hence my new list: 32 things to do before I turn 32.

One thing I promise to do before I turn 31 is try all 31 flavors at Baskin Robbins. I mean, that doesn't exactly translate to my 32nd year very well, and hey, I love ice cream.

Don't be disappointed in me. I tried. You'll just have to follow me through the next year of my life to see if I accomplish any of those. If I do, I'll probably have some funny story to share because weird things happen to me. They just do. I don't know why.

Cheers to trying new things....again.

PS - I keep typing "21" instead of "31" - I think it's a sign.

No comments: