Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Aches and Pains

Ok just kidding - I have no aches and pains. I haven't started the gym yet...

Random comment of the day - people don't use the word "blouse" enough, as in "Hey Bertha, that's a nice blouse! Do you want to borrow my brooch?" I'll try to use "blouse" more often.

This week has been nutso. Work is so crazy busy that all I want to do when I get home is change into shorts and a T because it's really hot, and veg out. Unfortunately more vegging equals less house finishing which in turn means that I will live in this mess forever. I'll try harder. I really need to get the place going to have a party in June....tick tock, Megan. Tick tock. As for work, I am having a blast writing copy for two new labels for a fun chain store. Someday I'll post samples of that stuff here - or the stuff from the editing room floor - just because some is pretty funny. The cheesier the better - at least to joke about!

I went out on a limb and emailed new boy back - and even asked if he wanted to have dinner next week. No word back so far...trying not to think about it. Ok, that whole trying not to think about it thing isn't really working...but again, I'll try harder. As for the other new boys, I haven't called any of them back only because I haven't felt like being on the phone...I promise I'll call them back though.

Cheers to blouses!

1 comment:

Jersey J said...

1 800 HUSTLER. I'll be waiting for my call.