Thursday, July 7, 2011

Solo Road Trip Day 7: Neon Museum Tour, Las Vegas

Yep, I skipped a few days but I promise I'll post photos and commentary soon. I just HAD to get a few of these photos up because it really truly was the coolest thing I've done so far. (For some, the Grand Canyon may have been the highlight of the trip, but for me, the Neon Museum in Las Vegas was AWESOME.)

Update:
I moved these photos to my photo blog. Sorry, the post is password protected due to permissions from the Neon Museum. If you want to see them, email me!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have always wanted to see that. I'm so jealous!! Looks like a great place to take pictures.

Wine Chick said...

It was so amazingly cool! I'm so glad I went before they open the official museum next summer. I may come back in Sept/Oct and go to Fremont Street to capture all the old signs....I can publish those free & clear!