Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

Hello. It's me. It's been a while. Hope life has been treating you well.

  • Cheese is delicious.
  • I have the snowboarding bug again and it feels awesome. Too bad it's the end of the season.
  • I can't wait to camp all summer long. Cheap, fun and unplugged.
  • VH1's Top 100 or Greatest anything shows are always awesome.
  • Nothin' doin' every day and now this.
  • I heart Norman Rose.
  • Rockband is still fun. Really fun.
  • Why did summer seem sooooo long at age twelve and now time flies by and summer feels but a moment?
  • Why I continue to watch bad TV is a mystery.
  • I wish my hair was naturally wavy and bedhead was a good look for me.
  • One brother is pursuing his dream in Oregon. My other brothers are doing what they love. My dad does what he loves and my mom does as well. At what point will I get there?
  • The grass is always greener. Never a truer statement.
  • Dodging a bullet is still sometimes the hardest thing to hear.
  • There are a lot of tools in this town. Well not a lot, but a few I can think of. They annoy me. Like a rock in a shoe or a scratchy necklace.
  • I think it's time to move up in this place. Move move shake shake now drop.
  • I love birthdays, especially friends' and family's. I'm not ready for mine again.
  • Tahoe is awesome.
  • Why can't SUVs be headturners?
  • Why can't guys shave and chicks be hairy?
  • Comfortable couches make bad days good.
  • My new purse is white. It's cute. I like it. I'll bet it'll be super dirty in 30.7 days.
  • The iPhone needs more options for text message alerts. Everyone uses the only tolerable one and it gets confusing.
  • I wish I could easily take public transportation. Or ride my bike. 
  • Posting quotes on social media websites is dumb. Don't you have a thought of your own?
  • Time to write my book.
  • I wish there was a federal law that we had to work 4 - 10s so I could have one day a week to myself (in addition to weekends, of course.)
  • Sales meetings make people wacky.
  • Free food is always a good thing.
  • When a New Balance ad is posted on my blog because I blog about running but don't actually run, it makes me feel bad.
  • What's with all the cat videos? 

No comments: