Sunday, August 5, 2007

Why Are Weekends So Short?

It's a great mystery of life...

This weekend was my first in a little over 3 weeks that I spent at home. It was SO NICE. I miss my home. I had a random day yesterday - a brunch date (how WASPy of us...) at Boon Fly Cafe which was great, followed by some bocce, yes bocce, which everyone knows I love, and then some good conversation on some beautiful chairs. Playing bocce just makes me inspired to create mine in the backyard! Bocce and wine parties..........just imagine the fun.

Last night, the crew came over to BBQ which was so great. I love entertaining, and wish everyone lived closer so we could do it all the time. I'd love for friends to stop by, even unannounced! I'll work on that. We then hit up the oh-so-classy bowling alley for some blacklight bowling. I believe I was a superstar...oh wait, that wasn't me, that was Cornbread. I suck. I almost broke 100 the first game - I think it was a 92 - and the second game...well I sort of lost my touch. A whoppin' 66. Yay me.

Today was nice - hung out, spent time in my own house doing nothing. That's all.

I know this was a posting of substance...ok, not so much. But that's ok! It's my blog and I'll blog what I want to...blog what I want to...blog what I want to. You would blog too if it happened to you.

Cheers to dorkiness!

No comments: