Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Typing

I type very quickly, but very incorrectly. I don't look up at the screen often, I only use my thumbs, index and middle fingers, and I don't even know what the home keys are. Despite my flaws, I've gotten along ok in life. I can IM and write emails like nobody's business. There are a few words that I have a difficult time typing though....

  • "Umbrellas" Why can I *not* type this word correctly the first, second or third times??
  •  Anything with a "tch" For some reason I always type "watch" - "wacth" or "switch" - "swicth." Annoying.
  • "Public" I fear that I will forget one important letter in this word and be mortified for the rest of my existence.
Now that I think about it, maybe I'm lysdexic.

2 comments:

Kelly K said...

A dyslexic walks into a bra...

Wine Chick said...

HAAA! I almost wrote that!