Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Incredible Talent of the Day - Sewing

I think I'll start highlighting what I think are incredible talents. Today, based on a Yahoo article I read last night, I'd like to showcase sewing as today's incredible talent.

There once was a girl who lost her job and decided that she would spend $1 on a dress every day and alter it. This girl doesn't just alter these mumus and 60s bridesmaids dresses to fit her, she makes them into her own creations! Whether it's a different style of a dress or a shirt or a necklace or a jacket or a skirt, this chick is talented beyond belief in the sewing category. I'm incredible impressed. And inspired. I wish I could do this, but I'll have to find my one-a-day talent in some other field - I'm not the most domestical person out there.

New Dress a Day
365 Days. 365 New Outfits. 365 Dollars.

And she's SO cute!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for sharing. This is my new FAVORITE site!

Wine Chick said...

You're so welcome! I think this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I'm so inspired!!