Thursday, October 29, 2009

First Day Back

The first day back from vacation almost makes me never want to take another vacation. On Tuesday, at Aeropuerto Internacional de Los Cabos, I panicked because I forgot how to do my job. Sign of a good vacation? Probably. Makes for a good first day back? Not so much.

On my list of things to do post-vacation:
--Send Hurricane Rick an Edible Arrangements fruit basket for completely leaving before we got there.
--Finish up my Halloween costume. (I should have gone as peopleofwalmart.com but I have another idea. Maybe next year.)
--Sleep
--Figure out how to keep my tan without sprays or beds. Fly back to Mexico? That's still an option.
--Blog about the trip for real.
--Figure out how to give boys my phone number. I have a feeling I missed an opportunity.

That's all for now.

No comments: