Friday, May 30, 2008

Chi-Town Pics!

Here are some pics from my trip to Chicago this week. Though it was a work trip, I was fortunate enough to...

--see my cousin in a late night visit to Stanley's and Cordis Brothers
--be taken to a Cubs game at Wrigley Field
--walk to lunch where I captured some of Chicago's amazing architecture.

Ok, I admit it, I loved the hotel (The Allerton "Tip Top Tap" whatever that means...), so please bear with me while you view photos of what I want my living room to look like! I love the history this city has and I hope to go back soon for a mini-vacation.

View the slideshow or click the link below...


Photos from Chicago, May 27 -29, 2008

Cheers to Chicago!!

1 comment:

Jersey J said...

When you go back you HAVE to take the Architecture tour on the River. Ask CL about how cool it is!