- Drink more water.
- Take one photo per day with my iPhone. More if I use a real camera.
- Go to the gym that I pay for. Once a week, twice a month, four times a week, doesn't matter. Just go.
- Blog more.
- Don't let work dictate my creative outlets.
- Stop the negativity! I promise I'm not going all The Secret & crap on you (because I think that's hogwash) but I don't have to get sucked into the negative thought process so often. All it does is make me feel icky. I don't wanna feel icky.
- Accept me for me. This will not be a 2012 goal - it will be a life goal. Just a clarification.
- Accept that some days, sitting on the couch is really all I've got in me.
- Figure out the next step.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
New Year's Resolutions 2012
Can I do any of these? Well, I'll try.
Deep thoughts by Wine Chick